HIGHER POWER BOXING ACADEMY LLC
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer boxing classes conducted by our dedicated and certified boxing trainers.
As a professional boxing gym, we offer a wide range of lessons that provide crucial self-defense knowledge.
With our help as your boxing trainer, we are confident that you can reach your weight loss goals.
BOXING HAS BENEFITS FOR EVERYONE?
Here at Higher Power Boxing Academy, we make boxing fun, engaging, safe, and educational for the entire community. As a boxing school in Orlando, FL, we provide programs tailored to suit each student’s age and skill level to ensure they get the most out of our boxing classes. Our team of skilled boxing trainers has more than 15 years of experience, so you can be confident that your are in safe, capable hands. Our comprehensive boxing and self-defense classes will strengthen your physical and mental conditioning. We teach age-appropriate, fundamental boxing drills designed not only to improve physical fitness but also to enhance each student’s focus, respect, discipline, and confidence. Our programs cover the essentials of the sport, from basic stance and footwork to body weight loss and strength conditioning. Gain the peace of mind knowing that you know how to defend yourselves. Our private boxing training offers great cardio endurance and self-defense benefits.
LET'S GET IN TOUCH
Send us an email. We are always happy to help you.
Higher Power Boxing Academy Waiver
This release and waiver of liability releases Higher Power Boxing Academy LLC, Trainers, Officers, Employees and Volunteers. The Boxer desires to voluntarily engage in the everyday work out provided by the Higher Power Boxing Academy LLC, scored and regulated boxing
competition or sparring session that you or your child is in. Boxer understands that the scope of Boxer’s relationship with the Administrator and the Academy is limited to the use of this facility and for the purpose of the boxing competition. The Administrator and the Academy are not responsible for the health and well being of the Boxer. Boxer is responsible for his own insurance coverage in the event of personal injury or illness as
a result of the boxing competition.
1. Waiver and Release: I, the Boxer, release and forever discharge and hold harmless Higher Power Boxing Academy LLC, It’s Trainers, Officers, Employees and Volunteers and its successors and assigns from any and all liability, claims, and demands of whatever kind or nature, either in law or in equity, which arise or may hereafter arise from the boxing competition. I understand and acknowledge that this Release discharges Higher Power Boxing Academy LLC, Trainers, Officers, Employees and Volunteers from any liability or claim that I may have against Higher Power Boxing Academy, Trainers, Officers, Employees and Volunteers with respect to bodily injury, illness, death, or property damage that may result from the boxing competition or occurring while my child is engaged in the boxing competition.
2. Insurance: Further, I understand that Higher Power Boxing Academy LLC, Trainers, Officers, Employees and Volunteers do not assume any responsibility for or obligation to provide my child with financial or other assistance, including, but not limited to medical, health or disability benefits or insurance of any nature in the event of my injury, illness, death or damage to my property. I expressly waive any such claim for compensation or liability on the part of Administrator and Academy in the event of such injury or medical expenses incurred by my child.
3. Medical Treatment: I hereby Release and forever discharge Higher Power Boxing Academy LLC, Trainers, Officers, Employees and Volunteers from any claim whatsoever which arises or may hereafter arise on account of any first-aid treatment or other medical services rendered in connection with an emergency during my participation in the boxing competition.
4. Assumption of Risk: I understand that the boxing competition may include activities that may be hazardous to my child including, but not limited to those activities commonly engaged in during boxing competition, involving inherently dangerous activities. As a parent, I hereby expressly assume the risk of injury or harm from these activities and Release Administrator and Academy from all liability for injury, illness, death or property damage resulting from the boxing competition or occurring while my child is engaged in the boxing competition.
5. Photographic Release: I grant and convey to Administrator all right, title, and interest in any and all photographs, images, video, or audio recordings of my child or my child’s likeness or voice made by Administrator in connection with my child engaging in the boxing competition.
6. Other: As a Boxer, I expressly agree that this Release is intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by the laws of the State of Florida and that this Release shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida.
I agree that in the event that any clause or provision of this Release is deemed invalid, and enforce ability of the remaining provisions of this Release shall not be affected.